mercredi 29 avril 2009

Japan Trip, Day 11-12

Ucchie ates too much sushis...






















2days in1, It's like the shampoo!
It's been two busy days with a lot of shitty stuff happening, but whatever.
I received a new frame yesterday, 19.5 because I didn't feel confortable on my old 18.8 bikes. So I had to put it together.
When I build A new bike I always start by putting on cranks. Well, I couldn't remove it from the old one because the BB was stuck. heh good start.
I run a sample fork, of course it's made a Taiwan and since it's a sample, they made it too big, and I couldn't remove my fork... aahah
After a whole days hitting my bike with a hummer, I removed my fork and my BB, and build the new one.The problem was, when I put the bearings back together, I wanted to put some grease in... Well There were two tubes in ucchie toolblox, One was Slicon grease, the other one was Glue... LOL Since It was written in japanses, I took the wrong one and put glue in my bearings.... I started building my bike At 12:00 in the morning and finished at 7p:m... Fuck it.
Whatever, Ucchie brought me to a awesome place! best night ever? It was like a recreational places with indoor and outdoor games. A bunch of friends were there, including Kotaro Tanaka, Hiroshi 430, Doko, Utah, Ucchie of course.
We played soccer like crazy and Of course my team won! ahaha. Then some baseball (I do suck at baseball) and a bunch of other sports. It was late when we get out of there and we decided to go out. we landed at a cool restaurant, having a few beers and me trying to learn japanese! lol.
4 a:m, time to go to bed.

Today Ucchie woke me up early, we had a meeting with Yasuyuki "Green G" Takeo, THE japanese photographers to take some photos. Pretty normal. After two spot my bar broke.... FUUUUUUUCK, so back to the bike shop, building my new bar, and we'll go for a night session. Seriously, i'm soooo over mecanic right now! Hope nothing breaks tonight.
Cheers
Matthias

C'est le 2jour en1, comme le Shampoing mec!
Ca à été deux jours bien busy, avec pleins de merde qui me sont arrivés, mais bon, c'est ça aussi la vie.
Bon, hier matin, je m'attelle à changer de vélo, mon ancien cadre étant un peu petit pour moi, j'ai demandé à KOXX un 19.5 pour me sentir mieux. Tout allait bien jusque là. Ce qu'il faut savoir, c'est que j'ai commencé à monter mon vélo à Midi, et que j'ai fini à 19 h00... AHHHH putain.
Déja, mon euro Bottom étant resté coincé dans l'ancien cadre, pas de pédalier. Il y'a eu aussi la fourche, qui est un proto, un peu plus grosse que la normal, elle est resté bloqué dans le jeu de direction. J'ai passé la journée à taper dessus comme un sourd... En remontant ma fourche, et en bon Samaritain, je me suis dit, je vais mettre un peu de graisse dans le jeu de direction. Paaf, dans la trousse à Outil de Ucchie, Il y'avait deux tubes, les deux écris en Japonais. y'en à un qui était effectivement la graisse, et l'autre de la colle à rustine. Bien sur j'ai utilisé la colle à rustine. ça va beaucoup moins bien tourner maintenant... Bon, à 19h00, vélo fini.
Ucchie m'a emmené dans un endroit un peu foufou. Un grand espace de jeu, Avec mon petit 10 ans d'age mentale, j'ai surkiffé. y'avait tous les potes (Kotaro, Doko, Hiroshi, le Ucchie...) On a tapé le foot, bien sur mon équipe à gagner, un peu de baseball, je suis nul, et un peu de jeu vidéo! paaf.
On est sorti de la assez tard, direction le restau pour chiller un peu et boire des coups.

Aujourd'hui Ucchie m'a reveillé Bien trop tôt. On avait RDV avec Yasu takeo, LE photographe japonais pour prendre des photos. Après deux spots, mon guidon casse! Craack. Direction le bike shop, nouveau guidon... FUUUUUCK
Ce soir, session de nuit, en espérant que rien ne casse.
La bise.
Matthias






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire