vendredi 14 août 2009

A BAD THING Custom Seat

I know a lot of you guys (including me) thinks that the back of the Flatland Macneil seat (A bad thing redesigned it) is too big... Well I saw Sebastian Grubinger at the world with the Macneil seat but with a short backend... I was like wooh! I asked him and he told me he just cut it. So did I. It takes 5 min and it worth it! Well if you screw up all you have to do is buying a new seat! ahaha Check out the pix. Well, we would design a new Flatland seat if it wouldn't coast a arm and one of your family member!
Cheers!

Je sais que pleins d'entre vous (moi dedans) pense que le derrière de la selle que Travis Collier à dessiné pour Macneil (qu'on a repris avec A Bad Thing) est un peu gros. Aux Worlds, j'ai vu Sebastian Grubinger avec cette selle mais sans le gros derrière! Il l'a juste coupé... je l'ai fait, je suis une vrai quiche en mécanique et ça m'a pris 5 min... ça vaut le coup je pense. Bon si vous vous foirer vous avez qu'a racheter une selle! haha
Ah oui, on pourrait en dessiner une si ça ne coutait pas un bras et un membre de notre famille...
La bise!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire