vendredi 25 septembre 2009

NORA CUP!

Alex Jumelin called me this morning to tell me I won the NORA cup 2009 (BMX Flat)! Pretty good way to wake up! Unfortuntely I couldn't make it to Vegas this year... I feel really sorry for this but as Alex told me "You'll go there when you'll have the proper age" ahaha so, Thanks for everyone who voted for me and Stay FIT!

Alex Jumelin m'a apellé ce matin pour me dire que j'ai gagné la NORA cup 2009 (BMX Flat)!
un bon moyen de reveiller un homme. C'est relou parceque j'ai pas pu être à Vegas hier soir mais bon, comme Alex m'a dit, t'iras là bas quand tu auras l'âge d'aller en boite! ahaha bref, merci à tous ceux qui ont votés et Stay FIT surtout! La bise

1 commentaire:

  1. chapeau l'artiste !
    et n°1 sur le dancefloor également ! (http://fr.tilllate.com/fr/photoalbum/overview/9649657#161488075)

    RépondreSupprimer