jeudi 10 décembre 2009

Riding Update

I'm practicing a lot nowadays to learn new tricks for 2010... Pretty crazy mission! I won't post any new thing on the web before world classic of course, But here is a Hop whip from Pedal to the pedal... All my street riders friends were making fun of me when I was landing on the toptube :) Funniest tricks ever to do!!

Je roule pas mal en ce moment pour essayer de faire de nouveaux tricks pour 2010... pas facile facile. Je mettrais rien sur le web avant le World Classic au Japon, mais en attendant un très court clip d'un bunnywhip rentré pédale pédale...histoire de plus passer pour un con a atterrir sur le cadre devant mes potes streeteurs, mais surtout parceque c'est bien plus marrant à faire! ahaha. La bise

Hop whip from Matthias Dandois on Vimeo.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire