mercredi 30 décembre 2009

2009 is Over. It's sad but we are powerless against it :)
Sooo many stuff hapenned for me in 2009 so I thought I would do a photo recap of what I did this past year.
Enjoy!

CONTEST
Contest are a big part of BMX for me, I visited every contest I could in 2009, so here you are:

Circle Cow:

Circle Cow Celebrated it's 10th anniversary this year, Congrats!















Steam roller Alex Style






















Toronto Jam, Canada

Hanging out with Pralex was so much fun, You guys are so highschool.

















Riding at the slipery contest venue















Ninja Spin, Monaco

Bunch of riders, fun!















monoeyebrow team!

















Getting the 1st spot!

















Tokyo-Japan

Ucchie and I undersunglasses of course

















Team contest!















Random girls in Tokyo






I won KOG!






















Fise, France
Partying with TJ ellis ahahah

















It was god damn hot!

















Roula 3,Troyes

Spinning for the crowd

















Com'in Lyon, Lyon

Whip in Lyon















1st place!






















Xup






















Djibril Cissé trip, England

The guy is a football prodigy, yet so cool!

















Barcelona extreme, Barcelone

Double Tailwhip with Alex Valentino


















Spinning Manual




Grenoble

Riding time!

















Autograph time






















Urban Sand Festival, Italy

Hanging out with Adam Kun and Chris Bohm















Italian Chicks..

















Riding on the Beach Bitch!

















Voodoo Jam, USA

Deathtruck






















Chilling outside







Hungary Trip

Riding in beanny when it's 40 outside is cool!






















Pipi!






















Rock and Macintosh with Balazs Ivanfi

















Ride the World, Lyon

Shooting for my Friend Julien Dupont















Field control, Portugal

Backwheel move
















Portimao has one of the nicest beach in the world















Pull-In trip, Spain

Morning sun, Pull-In skate team

















Always play with food!






















Vibrations Urbaine, Pessac

Raphael Chiquet tricks :)






















Contest Venue






NORA CUP

One of my Biggest 2009 achievement, Thanks Everyone!






















SHOWS

I Barely do shows, But It's always fun!

Switzerland, Red Bull















France, Private show for Russian dudes... weird!















England, Red Bull

















France, Ride The world Party





TATOOS!

It might sounds lame, but I got my first tatoos in 2009 :)

Two stripes for 20!






















Rock and Roll Baby!






















It does hurt sometimes!

















I Do Love BMX...






















...and my family :)






















PARTY

2009 was definitely a party year, those are the -18 photos though ahahaha

Getting druuuunk!















Paris Friend, Party!















Partying with Jack Daniels






















ahahaha






















HOLIDAYS

Between all the crazy shit going on, I actually took some rest :)

South Of France

















Martinique , Caraibean Island

















Skating in Hossegor

















Even in Holiday, It's important to be a Jerk!






















I hope 2009 was as cool for you as for me!!
I wish you an awesome new year party!!
Peace

3 commentaires: