dimanche 10 janvier 2010

World Classic!


















The contest took place yesterday! Maybe the most polemical but definitely one of the best I entered in my life!
OMG the level was soo high I can't believe it. The first battle I had to do was against Shinde, he pulled some good stuff like bunny hop to steam roller and all his original tricks, but I guess I was more dialed. Then It was the turn of Schinchi Kiba, the G-Turn wiplash machine who obviously practiced a lot for the contest!! He was a lil nervous so he did a few mistake.
The semi-final was against Hiro Morisake. Hiro is definitely a funny guy to hang out with, so Imagine what's like to ride with him! He did some crazy air tricks but I didn't touch so I won.
The final was against Viki Gomez. I never had to battle against him, We told eachother we were kinda virgin on that :)
The Spanish machine did really good! He pulled all thoses complicated front wheel stuff I can't explain :) I rode good and I pulled my new tricks at the end, Halfcab 360 to halfcab bunny whip so it helped out :)
I'm sostoked, that was definitely one of my 2010 goal to win this contest, Now its HOLIDAY time in Tokyo! Gotta spend my prize money on shopping useless stuff! ahahah
BIG BIG BIG thanks to Yasu who handled all this craziness!!!

Complete results
1st Matthias Dandois
2nd Viki Gomez
3rd Hiroya Morizaki
4th Tsutomu Kitayama
5th Shintaro Misawa
6th Shinichi Kiba
7th Adam Kun
8th Yasunari Ishijima
9th Yohei Uchino
10th Jesse Puente
12th Moto Sasaki
13th Yoshihiro Shinde
14th Tomokazu Morinaga
15th Akihiko Takahashi
16th Takahiro Ikeda

Podium






















Happy!!















Judge decision!

2 commentaires: